150 Chinese visitors from Wuhan denied entry so far

1 min read
0
0
180

JOHOR BARU – a total of 147 Chinese citizens from Wuhan city and the Hubei province has been denied entry to the country since January 27, 2020 says Home Minister Muhyiddin Yassin.

The home minister said the procedure were in line the Health Ministry in dealing with the 2019-nCoV corona virus outbreak. The World Health Organizstion (WHO) recently declared the virus as a global emergency.

However, the minister made it clear that the country is not denying all Chinese arrivals except those from Wuhan city and Hubei province.

Border entry points including Langkawi International Airport, Kota Kinabalu International Airport, Tawau Airport, Bukit Kayu Hitam Immigration Complex , Kuala Lumpur International Airport , Kota Kinabalu Port , Tanjung Pelepas Port and Sipitang has barred entry of Chinese nationals from the suspected affected coronavirus epicentre. The Health Ministry is closely monitoring the developments of the emerging coronavirus in the country.

Load More By Desk Writer
Load More In Malaysia
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Check Also

Activists Received Charges from Royal Defamation

It’s 2021 but here’s a plot twist that happened as Thai authorities charged four democracy…