Philippines – In the latest press conference, driver and registered vehicle owner Jose Antonio San Vicente apologized to the incident and victim guard Christian Joseph Floralde.
“I apologize to Nangali. I apologize to Mr. Floralde to Sakanyan Pamiria (I apologize to Mr. Floralde and his family for what happened),” he said.
His camp also answered “yes” when asked if they would cover the cost of treating Floralde, who had recently been discharged but still feels pain in a part of his body.
They said they were “ready” to provide victims with all sorts of support.
Floralde previously expressed his hope that the driver would give up and face accusations against him. He emphasized that he never changed his mind about prosecuting San Vicente.
Floral de was hit by a white SUV around 4 pm on June 6 when he tried to direct traffic at the intersection of Julia Vargas Avenue and St. Francis Street in Mandaluyong.
The Land Transport Authority (LTO) revoked its SUV driver’s license on Monday because it was unable to attend a hearing regarding the incident. The LTO also said its records show that San Vicente had previously experienced three cases of reckless driving and was arrested in 2010, 2015, and 2016.
“In summary, his actions correspond to the actions of a vulgar person driving a car under Section 27 (a) of Republic Act (R.A) 4136, also known as Land Transport and Traffic Regulations,” LTO said. It states as follows. explanation.
“Mr. San Cicente’s non-professional driver’s license was issued under Section 27 of R.A. 4136 and he is permanently banned from driving a car with a driver’s license.” He added. The Justice Ministry also issued an immigration surveillance bulletin to monitor whether San Vicente is leaving the country. 4,444 frustrated killings and abandonment charges have been filed against SUV owners.