Last updated on March 9th, 2023 at 02:29 pm
Users of the video-sharing app have been known to participate in a wide variety of fads, ranging from internet-based dance crazes to online personality tests.
The most recent trend sees TikTokers comparing the phase of the moon on the day that they were born with the phase of the moon on the day that their partners were born in order to determine whether or not they are “compatible.”
According to a recent trend, the likelihood that you and another individual are’soulmates’ increases in direct proportion to the degree to which your moon phases are compatible.
Find out everything you need to know about the zodiac signs below, whether you’re a true believer in the power of astrology or you just want to join in on the fun.
How to calculate your moon phase compatibility on TikTok
- First, go to the moonphases website and type in your date of birth.
- Next, take a picture of the moon’s phase and crop it to your liking.
- Then you need to put in your partner’s information and cut the moon phase to the same size.
- Before you leave the Moonphases website, you should make sure you have the CapCut app on your phone.
- Find a video of someone using the CapCut template to do the soulmate trend. (If it’s not already in your FYP, just search “moon phase soulmates.”)
- Then you can choose “CapCut Try this template” and “Use this template in CapCut.”
- Tap the “use template” button in CapCut.
- From ‘Photos,’ Choose your two moon pictures, then click “Preview.”
- From here, you can change the text to include your birthday and the birthday of your partner.
- To export it, click “Add sound in TikTok.”
People have been posting their ideas and results in overwhelming numbers on social media.
On Twitter, a fan shared their enthusiasm for the moon phase soulmate trend by saying, “I adore the moon phase soulmate trend on tiktok since I was born under a full moon, which means I don’t need anyone to complete me, and that’s oddly reassuring.”